What you can expect:
You are a skilled developers with a high motivation to „get things done “. As one of them you can identify solutions to the problems our clients are faced in their daily business and act on them.
You work with cutting edge tech but are also able to dig into bad code our clients have cultivated over the years and refactor it to match current best practices.
As a Junior Technology Consultant, you have preferably worked on different projects in your University, at an internship or have a pet project you are fascinated with.
As an Associate you consult on possible architectures and take the helm in discussions with stakeholders and find the right bearing.
As a Senior you are a key representative at our clients and a solid rock in the changing and fast paced environment our clients can create. For all Juniors and Assosciates you are a role model on how to write great code, develop solid and productive APIs. You can convince your surroundings to use TDD and advocate it.
You are familiar with at least one of the following:
Your daily work could include:
– develop awesome software with you colleagues
– take part in Scrum ceremonies
– enjoy coffee from great baristas
– consult stakeholders on architectures
– use your analytical skills to crack tough problems
– design new APIs with your collegues
– share your ideas
With more experience you will also
– coach younger collegues
– design architectures with our customers
– share you ideas and solutions to problems of our customers on our blog and on meetups or conferences